Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Organized Kitchen

5Great Book!
By Kerri Campbell
We live in a very small home and I ordered this book hoping it would help me organize my kitchen. Boy, did it ever! I got through the entire book in a night and put post-it notes throughout to help me remember the best tips. I used quite a few post-its! The best part of the book is that it is a great book for organizing the kitchen, but the tips can be easily converted to use throughout the home. I would recommend this book to anyone who needs a little help organizing. 



5Great for Small Spaces
By Kris Bordessa
My kitchen space is really limited - the lack of drawers and counter space make cooking a real challenge sometimes. The author offers good advice for making the most of small spaces. I'll definitely be implementing some of these ideas, but the biggest take-away for me is the need for a system. No matter if it's cooking utensils or paperwork, I need to develop a system that works and stick with it, instead of being so haphazard!

No comments :

Post a Comment